Roxanne Emmerich Profile
Roxanne Emmerich went from poverty—growing up on a dairy farm to now advising many of the top-performing CEOs and entrepreneurs in the world today. She has been recognized by the National Speakers Association as a Speaker Hall of Fame inductee. In addition, she was an Entrepreneur of the Year recipient by the age of 30.
She loves to help organizations and their leaders get unstuck and choose an even more profitable and powerful course in a timeframe that CEOs and entrepreneurs regularly refer to as a "miracle."
Roxanne Emmerich is America's most sought-after workplace transformation expert. She is listed by Sales and Marketing Management magazine as one of the 12 most requested speakers in the country for her ability to transform negative workplace performance and environments into "bring it on" results-oriented cultures.
Roxanne's new book "Thank God It's Monday" reached and maintained its position as #1 on Amazon's business bestseller list and made the Wall Street Journal's best seller list – all in the first week of its release. As President and CEO of the Emmerich Group, Inc. she has consulted and spoken to most of the financial institutions in the top one percent of performance, as well as clients like Merck, Pfizer, Allianz, Lockheed Martin and hundreds of other leaders in almost every industry. Roxanne was inducted into the National Speaker Hall of Fame for her impact and quantifiable effectiveness.
She has also published hundreds of articles in leading publications on such topics as leadership for results, employee engagement for bottom AND top-line improvement, profit-rich growth strategies, and a multitude of other workplace breakthrough issues.
A three-time Entrepreneur of the Year and 2010 Philanthropist of the Year, Roxanne served Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson as a key advisor on reinventing state government and serves as Editor-In-Chief of Extraordinary Banker Magazine. She is in demand for interviews by CNN, NPR, CBS, and other media outlets nationwide for her proven ability to help workplaces get unstuck and achieve radically improved results quickly.
Roxanne's experience includes:
• Founder, CEO and President of Emmerich Financial, the leading culture transformation consulting firm for community banks
• Founder and co-owner of two bank holding companies
• Developer of the Permission to Be Extraordinary Summit for high-performing CEOs and top execs
• Starting one of the fastest-to-profit community banks in the country
• Singled out as the 2003 University of Wisconsin Distinguished Alumna
• Developer of the most popular seminar for high performing bankers, Marketing and Sales Management Boot Camp, attended by thousands of bank executives--with 99 percent saying they'd recommend to a friend!
• Editor-In-Chief of Extraordinary Banker magazine, circulated to 25,000 financial industry executives