Cal LeMon Profile
According to the Society of Human Resources Management, Dr. Cal LeMon has been designated among the "Ten Best Speakers in America."
After an acclaimed career in the ministry, which included serving as senior minister of a large, multi-staff parish and a chaplain at Harvard University, Dr. LeMon made a professional shift to become a senior faculty member with National Seminars Group. Cal traveled across the United States, Canada and Europe and quickly became the highest rated (from audience evaluations) male presenter for NSG.
With this professional background, LeMon will walk on stage blending the genuine empathy of a clergyman, the precise skills of a seasoned public speaker, an engaging unrehearsed sense of humor and the business savvy acquired from 25 years of working with his Fortune 500 clients.
Dr. LeMon is the president of Executive Enrichment, Inc., a corporate education and consulting firm. Cal`s client list includes John Deere, Toyota, El Paso Corporation, Gannett Media, AT&T, Caterpillar, International Association of Administrative Professionals, Great Game of Business, US Navy and Harley-Davidson.
You may have already met Dr. LeMon through his writings. Cal`s newspaper columns have appeared regularly on the Opinion Page of USA TODAY and he has been regularly quoted in The New York Times and Entrepreneur Magazine. His articles have been published in HR Magazine and the journal Employment Relations Today.
In the last 18 years, Dr. LeMon has built a solid career by providing audiences with content that makes sense and a style that makes listening easy. Here are some of the highlights from Cal's exceptional career.
* Personally taught all 1400 employees of Tucson Electric Power Company five, core courses on the skills of working in an empowered workplace
* Designed and hosted nationally syndicated video conferences for the American Public Works Association and MCI
* Designed and presented leadership development training for seven Gannett-owned newspapers.
* Wrote and presented managerial training modules for AT&T in six locations through the Midwest.
* For the past nine years has presented concurrent workshops and Mega Sessions at the International Conference for the Society for Human Resources Managers.
* Has presented workshops at the America Legal Administrators Annual Conferences and designed and delivered a national ALA teleconference.
* Is listed as one of only six, featured speakers for The Great Game of Business.
* Designed a state-wide public relations program for the California Association of School Transportation Officials that included the production of an award-winning video, "Stop... In the Name of Love."
* For the past 21 years has written and presented 12 leadership development programs for El Paso Corporation, Houston, Texas. One of these learning modules, "Creativity as a Business Strategy," was disseminated through the company using a video and study guide format. Dr. LeMon also provides an annual leadership enrichment program for El Paso`s office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
* Presented the two-day Executive Leadership Development Program for the John Deere leadership teams of its largest dealerships in the United States and Canada.