The 5 Shifts Of Then To Now Leadership:
How to Energize, Engage and Empower in a Complex World
Business leaders in today's fast-paced, disruptive, volatile business climate face challenges that did not exist ten or even five years ago:
• Decision and pandemic fatigue
• A mental health crisis
• Employee retention during the Great Resignation
The default methods of leadership to tackle these current issues are woefully outdated, having been handed down from past generations of managers and executives. But their approaches are no longer good enough to take your people where you want to go.
What worked THEN does not work NOW.
During 35 years of leadership experience spanning four continents, Urs has grown leaders in academia, competitive sports, business, and complex military peacekeeping operations. He has developed a proprietary five-part THEN to NOW Leadership Framework. Applying this framework, Urs helps leaders and organizations to fully engage their people in the effort to adapt swiftly to relentless change. Leaders and organizations who shift their leadership from what we did back THEN to what we need to do NOW are ready for the future of work. Their teams are energized, engaged, and fully empowered to do what matters most: delighting customers and taking care of their team members.
Actionable Takeaways Tailored to Each Audience:
• Learn the 5 THEN to NOW Leadership Shifts to transform burnout, disengagement, and fatigue to engagement, retention, and productivity
• Discover why focus and saying ‘No' is one of the most important ingredients for resilience and success in business (and life)
• Get inspired by powerful storytelling of extraordinary leaders embracing NOW leadership, resulting in amazing success for their organizations and how you can do the same.
• Master hands-on practices for boosting morale and engagement.
• Learn how to delegate and empower to successfully lead from afar.
• Walk away inspired, energized, and with concrete, actionable, no-nonsense takeaways you can immediately implement with your teams.